RS-CIT (Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology) has been recognized by Dept. of Information Technology and Communication (DoIT&C), Govt. of Rajasthan to propagate IT Literacy among the people of Rajasthan.
In order to bridge the Digital Divide, RKCL has launched an IT friendly course for the people of Rajasthan. RS-CIT is a high quality and low cost IT literacy program which offers a novel curriculum, excellent study material and learning management system in both local Hindi language and English. A state-of-the-art delivery mechanism leads to State University governed Examination and Certification.
Course Objective –
To empower citizens with fundamental understanding of Information Technology (I.T.) at affordable cost, acquiring essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and work and able to explore career opportunities globally.
Eligibility – Anyone who is literate & has keen desire to learn Computer & Information Technology
Course Duration – 3 Months or 132 Hours (2 hours per day – 1 Hour Practical and 1 Hour Theory)
Course Fees – Rs 2850/- only per candidate; however for eligible Govt. Employees, the course fees is Rs 2700/- per candidate only.
Course Medium – Hindi & English
Course Syllabus –
|Chapter No.||Chapter No.|
|Computer Fundamentals||09 Ms Excel Basic|
|Computer System||10 Ms Excel Basic|
|Uses of Computer||11 MS Powerpoint|
|Introduction to Internet||12 Ms Acess|
|Internet Application||13 Ms Outlook Basic|
|Operating System||14 Latest Trend in IT|
|Ms word basic||15 Compurer Administration|
|Ms word advance||16 Compurer Networking|
|Unit.||Chapter Name.||No Of Hours||Week|
|Unit 01.||Computer Fundamental.||2||1st|
|Unit 02.||Computer System.||4||1st|
|Unit 03.||Uses of Computer.||2||2nd|
|Unit 04.||Introduction to Internet.||4||2nd|
|Unit 05.||Internet Application.||4||3rd|
|Unit 06.||Operating System.||4||3rd and 4th|
|Unit 07.||Ms word Basic.||4||4th|
|Unit 08.||Ms word Advance.||6||5th|
|Unit 09.||Ms Excel Basic.||4||6th|
|Unit 10.||Ms Excel Advance||6||6th and 7th|
|Unit 11.||Ms Acess||6||7th and 8th|
|Unit 12.||MS Outlook Basics.||6||8th and 9th|
|Unit 13.||Letest Trend in IT||6||10th|
|Unit 14.||Computer Administration||6||10th and 11th|
|Unit 15.||Computer Networking||6||11th|
Study Material –
One comprehensive printed book (Hindi or English) per candidate.
Training Pedagogy –
- Active Learning – Student centric learning model
- Simulation Based Learning – Lab Work (ILT) using LMS
- Collaborative learning and Periodic Assessment
- Encouraging students to utilize acquired skills in useful projects
Learning with LMS (Learning Management System) -
- 1.RS-CIT registered student logs in RKCLs proprietary MYLMS application using user id and password as provided by our ITGK
- 2. A sample dashboard under Student login is shown below – a student has to explore and complete both Content & Assessment -
- 3. A sample content page for a chapter is shown below –
- 4. Content topics and sub topics are shown in a seamless way with voice over as displayed below -
- 5. Once a learner completes Content, he/she can proceed to Assessment section –
- 6. A typical assessment type which a learner has to attempt is shown below –
- 7. To check the assessment score, a learner can click on Score link as shown below -
- 8. To check the assessment score, a learner can click on Score link as shown below -
- 9. A detailed chapter wise assessment wise score report is also available for each learner under his/her login -
- 10. A detailed chapter wise assessment wise score report is also available for each learner under his/her login -
This RS-CFA (Rajasthan State Certificate in Financial Accounting) course will increase your knowledge about computer world as well as your Accounting knowledge for personal and professional life.
In this job oriented course, you will learn many important things related to Basic accounting in a very simple way. Additionally, you will be able to make various reports quickly and precisely. Plus for you and your elders, auditors, bankers and for your tax related work, you can create financial stalk and payroll reports in a least time.
This course will also tell you about voucher, currency, inventories, VAT computations, excise, Service tax Computations and reports and will guide you to deal with such difficult looking things.
In addition of this we also consist one CD with Tally courseware which teaches you how to work in MS Excel 2010 so as to help you to make Financial Statement presentable.
So in personal and professional life, you will be able to confidently handle the accounting related responsibilities as well as chose it as your Professional career. This course also teaches about business management and data management in a very easy way.
- 12th Appearing/Pass (Minimum)
- Basic knowledge of Accounts
- Basic Knowledge about Computers or RS-CIT Pass
Course Duration – 100 Hours or 10 Weeks (2 hours per day)
Course Content – Software for Hands-on
- Tally.ERP 9
- The program covers following topics -
- Accounting voucher entries including voucher configuration and setup
- Inventory setup and advanced inventory configuration
- Concepts and applications of VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS and Excise.
- Advanced accounting transaction recording, inclusive of Industrial Accounting, Indirect Taxation and various statutory forms for tax filing requirements
- Payroll management and transactions
- Report generation and Financial Analysis
- Remote Login using Tally.NET
- Email & Data Backup cum Restore
Study Material – A comprehensive book in Hindi or English on “Accounting on Computers Tally” including Tally.ERP9 & Excel 2010 along with a tutorial CD.
Certification Joint Certification by Tally and RKCL
Career opportunities – Accounts Assistant cum ERP Assistant in Finance/ Accounts section in any organization.