Moving Towards a Knowledge Economy…
Creating a knowledge-led economy and knowledge-based societies in the world is a key to survival and development of people in the emerging knowledge era.
RKCL believes that there is a great potential in societies to emerge as a knowledge-led economy thanks to their large but latent talent pool. The challenge exists in transforming their predominantly agrarian or industrial economy into a new knowledge-led economy.
This Transformation can be reached by imbibing a culture of life-long learning. The severe threat of marginalization of the masses emerging from the Digital Divide and Knowledge Divide can be effectively averted through mass IT literacy. Only an IT Literate society can enjoy a greater share of global business opportunities and global job opportunities.
RKCL is an entrepreneurial endeavor to bridge this Digital Divide and the resultant Knowledge Divide by offering actionable knowledge to masses for socio-economic transformation.
RKCL's synthesis of a new paradigm of education is to offer education:
- To very large and diverse population with various diversities – Bigger
- With high quality of relevance and applicability in life and work- Better
- At an affordable cost- Cheaper
- Within shortest possible time – Faster
- With wide accessibility from metros to villages – Wider
- In a mass-personalized and deeper experiential manner- Deeper
RKCL attempts to address these six challenges simultaneously by pervasive and appropriate use of IT for empowerment of the masses in general and youth in particular.